(5) Brand new Minister may predict no less than one of one’s pursuing the some one so you can contribute into the education can cost you of some other individual (the fresh “student”) for a time period of studies within the a prescription program from analysis in the a medication place:
(6) The level of your money to own a certain several months of studies when you look at the an approved system away from study on a medication organization is the amount of cash your Minister anticipates the latest personal and his otherwise this lady asked members, or no, to help you contribute to your the individuals education charges for that time.
dos. One educational honours and bodies guidelines, including scholar financial assistance from the Government from Canada, your personal gets or is eligible to discovered.
6. How many other people you to definitely, on view of your own Minister, was dependants of the person or their requested contributors, or no.
seven. Any kind of information, possessions otherwise deductions of the person with his or this lady requested contributors, or no, the Minister considers become related about points.
Just after due to the items in a consumer report of one’s individual’s latest expense, the Minister try of your viewpoint that the individual cannot pay-off a student-based loan
11. (1) An individual meets the additional eligibility requirements for the distance component of the Ontario Student Grant if the Minister determines that,
(c) there is absolutely no institution of the identical sorts of due to the fact approved business that’s within 80 kilometres of your person’s permanent residence.
(2) The requirement set-out for the condition (1) (c) will not affect one when the, about system regarding research the spot where the personal is actually enrolled, French is the https://perfectloans24.com/title-loans-ma/ code regarding education to have,
(a) no less than sixty percent out-of just what institution considers is an entire movement load to your period of research, in the case of somebody who isn’t a man which have an impairment; or
(b) at least forty per cent of precisely what the organization considers becoming the full way stream on period of investigation, in the case of somebody who was anyone with a disability.
Despite point 5, a person who is approved to possess an offer or student loan lower than one to area are rejected an offer otherwise education loan prior to parts 13 in order to 17
thirteen. (1) The Minister may refuse to issue a grant or student loan to an individual in any of the following circumstances relating to the individual’s finances and financial resources:
step 1. The individual or their unique companion possess, and has otherwise control genuine or personal property you to, regarding the view of one’s Minister, constitutes sufficient money to satisfy the individual’s studies can cost you.
2. The individual is entitled to receive college student financial assistance regarding the Government out of Canada or regarding the bodies of some other province or territory of Canada or of another country.
(2) The latest Minister may decline to question the bottom element of the fresh Ontario Scholar Offer so you’re able to one in the event the private is in bill of financial assistance less than an useful program otherwise a position training program funded actually otherwise indirectly by State off Ontario.
(3) This new Minister will not procedure a give or student loan so you can somebody who received an offer or student loan in respect regarding an earlier period of research wherein amounts haven’t started paid, should your private,
(a) are offered installment guidelines in the obligations cures phase in respect of your own previous education loan less than areas thirty six to 47 out-of so it Controls, significantly less than areas thirty-five to help you 40.7 of one’s 2001 Control, as the those sections keep reading , otherwise around sections several so you can of your own pre-2001 Control, as men and women sections read on , and he or this woman is not one revealed inside term (b);